Your voice is my favourite sound
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
(0) comments


I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand,
don't tell anyone about the things we've planned.
I don't tell anybody,
don't tell anybody.
They wanna push me down,
They wanna see you fall - down.

Won't tell anybody how you make my world turn around,
wont tell anybody how your voice is my favourite sound.
I won't tell anybody,
wont tell anybody.
They wanna see us fall,
They wanna see us fall - down.

I don't need a parachute,
Baby, if I've got you.
Baby, if' I' ve got you.
I don't need a parachute,
You gonna catch me,
You gonna catch me if I fall,
Down, down, down.

Don't beileve the things you tell yourself so late night and,
You're your worst enemy
and you'll never win the fight.
Just hold on to me,
I'll hold on to you.

It's you and me up against the world,
It's you and me.