It's a drizzling night
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
(0) comments


Last night, I had a movie date with my boyfriend.
" The other guys."
Awesome! Both of us laughed our way through the show.
Walked our way to park lane for MrBeanCafe!
Chitchat for literally 2 hours!
But yet,
 I knew both of us won't want to say goodbye.
The feeling's so strong.
So strong.



I never thought I could still found someone that's crazy enough,
to walk with me in rain.
Someone that's so crazy over me.
Someone making every little bit of effort to ensure he's there.
Someone wouldn't say no to me, literally.
Someone making all sorta nonsense, just wanting me to move over.
Someone that's acting like a big baby.
Someone swears he would fold his blanket when he wakes every morning.
Someone willing to go drink coffee with me even he's so tired.
Lastly, someone who loves me like you do.




P.S

Hey baby,
those little few words I would probably never tell you in your face.
B'cause, I'm already trying very hard to put it into words.

They always says there's nothing such as happiness.
Well, there's. At least for now.
Was me to be loved and to love;
someone like you.